Celebrate Burns Night with a traditional Burn’s Supper at our beautiful distillery cafe.
Boss Hogg (aka Laird of Torrisdale, aka Niall Macalister Hall) will be your host for the evening and promises to serve up all the traditional essentials to celebrate the birthday of Scotland’s Bard. (Fun fact – Niall is actually distantly related to the great man which will no doubt be mentioned on the night!).
Your ticket price of £55 per person includes
- a welcome drink of prosecco
- a delicious 3 course meal comprising
- local Kintyre Smokehouse starter
- locally caught Ifferdale haggis accompanied by neeps and tatties
- our twist on traditional cranachan
- a gin and tonic to accompany each course
- a wee dram of our whisky to end the night
Drivers will be offered soft drinks and will takeaway wee minis of the gins and whisky to enjoy later.
Vegetarians can be catered for – let us know when you book.
If you have other dietary needs please get in touch and we can see what we can do.